Monday, February 26, 2007

RAT LAND






This past weekend I found myself at the G-Dub Swap. AKA Super Junk. (The Golden West Swapmeet for you laymen.) I met up with some fellow fans (co-desk jockey Sean B and clan inlc.) of refuse and hit the aisles of debris, dodged Mexi-mullets, haggled a bit, and found some treasure along the way. The only rules were "If you didn't walk around the trach can at the end of an aisle, it didn't count and you would have to go back an do the aisle over. Needless to say there was a lot to sift through. What I though would bea mellow hour to hour and a half, turned into a 4 hour stoll through some of Orange County's finest junk I haveseen in a while!
The catch:
Tales From the Crypt Issue #1 (come to find out it was an early 90's re-ish...oh well)
Ray-O-Vac Sportsman flashlight
Horseshoe
Cast eagle ( with deterirating brass plating)
Pulled all that outta there for $19 bucks. Not too bad. I'm bringin' a wagon next time...

No comments:

About Me